Location, Lifestyle And SpaceBoasting space, situation and an enviable inner city postcode is a generous three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse that is certain to resonate with discerning medical and city professionals, academics and astute investors. Located in a quality, low-rise residential complex, it’s only metres from major city hospitals, University of Melbourne, playgrounds and city trams. Designed to please, the home offers direct access from Courtney Place as well as Villiers Street via secure foyer, with intercom, and private walkway. Inside, a versatile floor plan consists of central kitchen, displaying stainless steel Blanco electric cooking appliances, dishwasher, stone counters and servery, and adjoining living/meals spaces, bathed in afternoon sunlight, where glass sliders open to a low maintenance, front courtyard and bring the outside in. Also found on the ground floor is a third bedroom/second living area enjoying easy access to a rear courtyard. Completing the layout are two well-scaled bedrooms with built-in-robes, including master with tidy ensuite, and family bathroom presenting concealed laundry. Modern essentials include split-system, panel heaters, storage cupboards, two secure basement car spaces and well maintained common areas. Just a stroll to dynamic Errol Street eateries, shops, Queen Victoria Market, Royal Park and schools, while zoning for University High adds appeal.
TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY - PLEASE ENTER VIA COURTNEY PLACE.
- Generous three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse steps from major medical precinct
- Two entrances; directly from Courtney Place or Villiers Street via secured foyer/intercom
- Central Blanco kitchen and open plan living/meals flows to one of two private courtyards
- Flexible layout offers double bedrooms/BIRS, master with ensuite; main bathroom/laundry
- Split-system, panel heaters, under stair storage, common areas and two secure car spaces
- A short walk to Errol Street cafés, shops, trams and universities; Zoned for University High