Period Appeal in Lively PocketPositioned in a sought-out street rich in period heritage and character, this charming two bedroom, single-fronted home presents delightful originality, light-filled spaces and convenient urban living. Proudly elevated and resting on land size of approximately 310m2 with generous under-house storage, freshly painted exterior, formal hallway incorporating high ceilings and ducted heating throughout. The bright lounge offers a domain to relax as well as entertain, while the retro kitchen/meals is equipped in Chef gas cooking appliances, breakfast bar, plentiful cabinetry comprising timber finishes and compact courtyard access. The internal laundry has access to a second compact courtyard and the low maintenance backyard enjoys a sunny northerly aspect as it’s surrounded by lush garden beds. Sizeable carpeted bedrooms are fitted with built-in-robes and accompany a modernised bathroom featuring corner shower, separate bathtub, vanity and toilet. A fantastic choice for starters hoping for an inner-city address or investors wanting to increase their blue-chip portfolio, the residence is versatile and allows ample opportunity to enhance with personal style (STCA). Centrally located in a Flemington Hill pocket less than 6km to Melbourne’s vibrant CBD, it’s moments to Dabney’s Park, Racecourse Road trams, Newmarket Station, popular eateries/shops, schools/childcare and CityLink access.
- Elevated and charming two bedroom period home with potential to enhance (STCA)
- Freshly painted exterior with traditional plan offering formal hallway and high ceilings
- Front lounge flows to retro kitchen featuring gas cooking appliances and breakfast bar
- Bedrooms offer BIRs, renovated tiled bathroom, internal laundry to compact courtyard
- Heating, storage, veggie patch front garden and easy upkeep backyard with north aspect
- Close to Dabney’s Park, CBD transport, eateries/shops, schools/childcare and CityLink
*Rendina Real Estate Update*
All Rendina open for inspections and auctions are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. A density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm will at apply at all auctions at open for inspections. Masks and QR check in will also be mandatory upon entry. Please use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors. We also request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy and maintain a healthy distance between others. We appreciate your assistance.