SOLD !! - Great Investment in sought after localeSituated in a much sought after pocket of Pascoe Vale South, the home features three bedrooms all with built-in-robes. A large lounge opens into a dining room and onto spacious kitchen meals zone with ample cupboard and storage spaces. A central bathroom complete with shower & bath tub. Beautifully positioned with bright light filled living zones and plenty of natural light. A long side drive to accommodate at least three cars off street that leads out to a lock up garage and into a huge low-maintenance backyard. Also featuring central heating and evaporative cooling. Easy access to freeways and close to Morris Reserve and Cross Keys Recreational Reserve. Walk to favoured Coonans hill cafes and restaurants including the Parkstone Cafe on Coonans Rd. This property is securely leased and represented a sound investment choice.
- Land size measures - 512 sqm approx.
- Three Bedrooms with Built in robes
- Central Bathroom with separate w/c
- Spacious light filled Kitchen with abundance of cupboard space
- Heating and evaporative cooling
- Low Maintenance large rear garden
- Long side drive with lock up garage to accommodate off street parking
- Moments from Coonans Hill cafes
- Stroll to Morris Reserve recreational park
- Close to public transport including local bus routes direct to Essendon Train Station
- Easy access to freeways and Citylink direct to Melbourne CBD
*Rendina Real Estate Update*
All Rendina open for inspections and auctions are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. We may request you to wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and ask you to provide your contact details. We also request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy and maintain a healthy distance between others. We appreciate your assistance.