River Precinct LuxuryEmbodying contemporary excellence in an esteemed precinct seconds to the majestic Maribyrnong River, this four bedroom plus study, three bathroom residence offers luxurious family living. Extending across three levels, the home finds its heart in an open plan gourmet kitchen, dining and living domain, linked to a relaxing rear courtyard suited to entertaining. Boasting 900mm Ilve cooking appliances, including a fan forced electric oven and five-burner gas cooktop, matched with a concealed rangehood, Bosch dishwasher, dark reflective splashbacks and great storage, including a walk-in pantry, the kitchen is completed by a waterfall stone island bench. Offering additional living space, a family room leads to a wide front balcony. Spacious bedrooms each host a built-in or walk-through robe, the open study provides an inbuilt desk and three gleaming bathrooms with rainfall showers include an ensuite and dual entry family bathroom. A powder room, stylish finishes, quality Daikin heating/refrigerated cooling, ducted vacuum, video intercom, security system and automatic tandem garage - with interior access - add the right finishing touches. Popular Maribyrnong River walking and cycling trails, parks, transport and great schools are within moments and it’s only a short drive to top shopping precincts including Puckle Street/Moonee Ponds Central and Highpoint.
- Four bedroom plus study, three bathroom refined residence in river precinct
- Gourmet kitchen/dining/living to smart courtyard and family room to front balcony
- 900mm Ilve cooking appliances, Bosch dishwasher and waterfall stone island bench
- Big bedrooms, each with built-in or walk-in robe, and spacious open study
- Sparkling bathrooms highlighting ensuite and luxe dual entry family bathroom
- Daikin heating/cooling, security features, ducted vacuum and auto tandem garage
*Rendina Real Estate Update*
All Rendina open for inspections and auctions are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. We may request you to wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and ask you to provide your contact details. We also request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy and maintain a healthy distance between others. We appreciate your assistance.