Riverside Charm, Space and CharacterMoments from picturesque Maribyrnong River environs, this beautifully renovated Californian Bungalow, showcasing three bedrooms, two bathrooms and modern studio with home office/guest bedroom options, offers compelling family entertaining and lifestyle credentials. Retaining its original charm and character, with classic façade and decorative high ceilings, the home has been transformed into a stylish contemporary domain with designer-inspired finesse. The chef’s kitchen is smartly equipped with Caesarstone benches, Central Island, Ariston multi-oven dual fuel cooker, Asko dishwasher and fridge space and pantry cleverly concealed with sliding doors. Providing wonderful all-weather living and entertaining opportunities are spacious open plan living, dining areas opening through a series of French doors to extensive undercover decking, wrapping around the home, and deep north-facing gardens. Elegantly served by fully tiled ensuite and modern family bathroom, with European laundry, are charming bedrooms featuring generous built-in-robes. Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split-system air conditioner (studio), alarm, CCTV, French Oak floorboards, plantation shutters, secluded and private manicured rose gardens and remote-controlled access to secure garage and generous backyard offering abundant off street parking space. Boasting a corner block, approximately 650 sqm, within walking distance from riverside cafés, parklands, primary schools, Highpoint, trams, buses and zoned for nearby Maribyrnong College confirms lifestyle appeal.
- Renovated three bedroom, two bathroom period home plus studio, home office / 4th bedroom
- Expansive wraparound deck for dining and entertaining alfresco
- Light filled open living, dining zones with French Oak floorboards
- Caesarstone kitchen, robed bedrooms, contemporary bathrooms
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, north facing garden, garage
- Near Maribyrnong River, cafés, schools, Highpoint and transport