Family SensationOn a superbly positioned allotment which measures approximately 650m2, this four bedroom plus study home welcomes the discerning family. The elegant façade correctly anticipates an interior of style and sophistication. Introduced by a spacious formal lounge, bi-folding doors lead to a vast open living domain basking in the light of a rear north facing backyard. The near new gourmet kitchen boasts lustrous glass splashbacks, waterfall Caesarstone counters including breakfast bar island, copious Blum soft-closing cabinetry, integrated dishwasher, wall oven, induction cooktop and microwave all by Siemens and an Ilve rangehood to impress the family that loves to entertain. French doors from both the living area and a dedicated fully fitted study extend to the alfresco deck which overlooks the most exquisite landscaped gardens. Upstairs, master bedroom presents walk-through wardrobe, semi-ensuite bathroom and a private balcony with extensive views while accompanying double bedrooms (BIRs) enjoy city glimpses. The downstairs main bathroom and laundry complete amenities and there’s also ample driveway and garage parking, zoned ducted heating, split system air conditioning, security alarm, hardwood floorboards and ample storage. Walking distance to public transport and schools including St Bernard’s and Rosehill Colleges, it’s also near Keilor Road retail precinct, freeways and parks.
- City glimpses are among extensive views from a home walking distance to St Bernard’s
- A near new gourmet kitchen boasts Caesarstone counters and Ilve/Siemens appliances
- The master includes semi-ensuite, WIR and private balcony, additional bedrooms with BIRs
- Spacious open plan living domain extending to a north facing alfresco entertaining deck
- Stylish main and semi-ensuite bathrooms, dedicated fully fitted study, separate laundry
- Ample driveway and garage parking, zoned ducted heating, split system cooling and alarm