Location, Potential And PossibilityFloating between picturesque Aberfeldie and Clifton Parks, this two bedroom home is also ideally placed just walking distance to the magnificent Maribyrnong River precinct, Aberfeldie and Our Lady of the Nativity Primary Schools, Ave Maria College, IGA supermarket and a choice of handy bus services. In a coveted locale, the home beckons modernisation, inviting renovators to update with a substantial allotment of approximately 690m2 also welcoming a modern extension or even a swimming pool. Alternatively, the land presents an outstanding opportunity for families to build their new dream home close to the area’s best amenities. Developers will also show keen interest given the chance for a multi-dwelling project in a most prestigious pocket. Plans for any construction options are of course subject to receiving all relevant council approvals. Location, potential and possibility are sure to result in a successful venture. A traditional floor plan awaits inside, introduced by a spacious, light filled lounge which leads to both a separate dining room and the kitchen/meals. A central bathroom, laundry and separate toilet service the home. Outdoors features a generous brick paved entertaining area within a deep backyard plus ample off street parking via a side driveway inclusive of a carport and garage.
- Occupying a substantial allotment measuring approximately 690m2 in a coveted locale
- Existing home includes lounge, dining, kitchen/meals, bathroom, two bedrooms and laundry
- Outdoors currently features a brick paved entertaining area, driveway, carport and garage
- Great scope for modernisation with extension possibilities (STCA)
- Land presents excellent new home or redevelopment potential (STCA)
- Walking distance to Aberfeldie and Clifton Parks, Maribyrnong River, bus and schools.