Captivating FusionA stunning fusion of past and present times is perfectly represented by this recently renovated two bedroom solid brick Victorian residence. Featuring an embellished façade, crowned with an ornamental parapet of exceptional detail, the sensitively transformed home is a wonderful example of timeless beauty ensuring appeal for city professionals and discerning home buyers after something special. Inside, its period charm and character is retained by soaring ceilings, decorative rosettes, deep cornices, gorgeous leadlight aspects and original open fireplaces with cast iron inserts. Preceded by an elegant hallway are generously proportioned open concept living/meals spaces highlighted by contemporary colour palette and quality finishes. Meanwhile large glass sliders open onto a brick-paved courtyard encouraging alfresco entertaining and dining options. A stylish kitchen showcases stainless steel Smeg cooking appliances, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, hexagonal splashback tiles, stone counters and shaker-style cabinetry, while clever design incorporates integrated laundry function. There are two beautifully presented double bedrooms featuring open fireplaces. Displaying designer finesse, a large bathroom flaunts claw-foot bath, pedestal basin, shower and toilet. Extras include split-system, modern tiled floors, blinds, rear shed and storeroom. With Newmarket and Kensington Village cafés, restaurants, shops, city trams, train stations and CityLink at your fingertips, it’s definitely special.
- Beautifully renovated two bedroom Victorian boasts street presence
- Alfresco courtyard spills from a large, open concept living domain
- Smeg designer kitchen with stone counters and integrated laundry
- Charming double bedrooms, romantic bathroom with claw-foot bath
- Original leadlight, high ceilings, ornate open fireplaces, split-system
- Vibrant cafés, restaurants, shops, city trams, trains on your doorstep