Incredible PossibilitiesBoasting an exclusive Bellair Street address, period character and incredible potential is this rare two bedroom solid red brick property presenting in original condition. Only steps from the hum of Kensington Village cafés, eateries, artisan grocers and shops, and with Kensington station ensuring city attractions and the CBD are just a short commute from your doorstep, the home’s privileged city edge location also enjoys a coveted tree lined streetscape with wonderful views towards the historic Younghusband Wool Store buildings. Set on land, approximately 176sqm, it offers period home renovators, inspired architects and innovative designers an exciting opportunity to return the home to its former glory, enhance with modern touches and extend to potentially capture city views (STCA). Behind its charming exterior finds wide entrance hall, central lounge and bedrooms featuring high ceilings, decorative plasterwork/panels, leadlight aspects, exposed brick open fireplaces/timber mantels, original doors and floorboards. Towards the rear is a separate kitchen/meals and bathroom/laundry with side access to the backyard. In addition, it features right-of-way and off street parking for two cars, from Ormond Street, on title. A short walk from J J Holland Park, Kensington Recreation Centre, schools and vibrant artisan precincts, this is one opportunity you won’t want to miss.
- Original two bedroom red brick period property with huge potential
- Resides in a coveted tree lined street on land, approximately 176sqm
- Retains high ceilings, ornate plaster and exposed brick open fireplaces
- Four principal rooms include two bedrooms, lounge and kitchen/meals
- Boasts ROW, two off street parking spaces via Ormond Street on title
- Stroll to Kensington Village, trains, artisan precincts, schools and parks