Contemporary And College ZonedIdeally positioned within the coveted Strathmore College zone, this contemporary three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse will please young families, investors and market entrants. Quietly centred within a handsome set of three, a cul-de-sac streetscape enhances the tranquillity. Entry reveals a spacious open living domain lined with timber floorboards, extending outwards to a large north facing alfresco courtyard. Entertaining options are enhanced by a superb two tone kitchen which boasts stone counters and splashbacks plus a full complement of Blanco appliances. Assuring convenience a fully tiled, stylish bathroom features on each level. The two-way ground floor bathroom services the living area and provides the master bedroom (WIRs) semi-ensuite access while the upstairs central includes a bath and floats between two spacious bedrooms with BIRs. They both extend to a shared balcony, an ideal place from which to view the Melbourne Observation Wheel and city edge. Other features include a full laundry, remote controlled double garage (internal access), ducted heating, refrigerated air conditioning, security alarm and good storage. Location finds you moments to Essendon DFO, Napier Street and Essendon Fields shopping precincts, freeways, public transport and Strathmore North Primary School.
- Master with WIR and two bedrooms (BIRs) with city and Observation Wheel balcony views
- Spacious open plan living domain extending to a large north facing alfresco courtyard
- Superb kitchen with stone counters/backsplash plus a full complement of Blanco appliances
- Fully tiled, stylish semi-ensuite and central bathrooms, one conveniently on each level
- Ducted heating, refrigerated air conditioning, double garage, security alarm
- In the Strathmore College zone moments to Napier Street shops and Strathmore North Primary