Norfolk HouseExclusively located along one of Kensington’s finest plantation streets “Norfolk House” is a grandly proportioned four bedroom, two bathroom Victorian terrace eagerly awaiting lucky new owners. Consummately renovated, blending yesteryear charm and current day essentials, the home illustrates superior attention-to-detail throughout a grand entry hall framed by soaring ceilings, polished Baltic pine floorboards, decorative plasterwork and extensive in-built storage/display units. An elegant lounge room invites you in whilst a designer kitchen and stunning conservatory dining space, featuring vast glass aspects and ceiling, enjoy French door access onto a private alfresco courtyard set amidst enchanting formal gardens. Showcasing stone island, generous counters, stainless steel Ilve dual fuel cooker, Bosch dishwasher and abundant cabinetry, the kitchen is ideal for gourmet home cooks who love to entertain. A generous floor plan offers versatility with potentially four bedrooms, including a large main/second living room boasting open fireplace, city views and access onto a charming veranda draped in iron lacework. Beautifully renovated bathrooms ensure appeal, plus there’s a master walk-in-robe/storeroom, ducted heating, cooling, alarm, plantation shutters, European laundry, handy side walkway and coveted right-of-way to an automated garage. Kensington Village cafés, artisan bakeries, shops, schools, parks, Kensington and South Kensington train stations are all within a stroll.
- Exquisite four bedroom Victorian terrace infused with contemporary class
- Grand hallway, elegant lounge and breathtaking conservatory dining space
- Gourmet kitchen with stone island, Ilve appliances and custom-built storage
- Charming bedrooms with original open fireplaces and master walk-in-robe
- Indulgent bathrooms, ducted heating, cooling, automated garage with ROW
- Stroll to great cafés, artisan grocers, schools, parks and choice of train stations