Location, Lifestyle And SpaceBoasting park side exclusivity, exceptional space and a sought after Kensington address this uniquely situated three bedroom, two bathroom single level brick residence is a rare find in this part of town. Introduced by a central entry hall, and enjoying glorious park vistas, are a light filled kitchen/dining room and spacious living room complemented by an ambient wood heater, brand new timber flooring and large glass aspects. A low maintenance garden has extensive paving and a timber deck where you can relax, entertain and dine alfresco whilst savouring park views. The well planned kitchen displays St George electric stove, dishwasher and plenty of storage, while granite counters and splashbacks ensure appeal. Benefitting from new carpet are three well scaled bedrooms, including over sized master flaunting walk-through-robe, with in-built storage, to pristine ensuite with modern vanity. The secondary bedrooms present generous built-in-robes and share a main bathroom finished with granite accents. In addition it offers split-system, Nobo panel heaters, concealed laundry and storage cupboards. Included on title are carport and a driveway offering a second parking space. Enjoy a sensational city fringe lifestyle with Kensington Village cafes, shops, schools and public transport options at your fingertips, meanwhile the CBD, CityLink and airports are within easy reach.
- Single level three bedroom, two bathroom residence with park frontage
- Spacious living room with wood heater, paved courtyard, alfresco deck
- Light filled kitchen/dining room features granite benches and park vistas
- Well scaled bedrooms, WTR/BIRS, pristine bathrooms/laundry, storage
- New timber floors/carpet, split-system, carport/ driveway parking on title
- Stroll to Kensington Village cafes, shops, schools and public transport