Victorian PromiseIntroduced by a tranquil, picturesque plantation streetscape prominent in period architecture, this semi-detached two bedroom Victorian is the place to call home.
Soaring rosette ceilings grace an entrance hall embellished with an elegant corbelled arch which accesses two double bedrooms.
The first boasts an ornate ceiling rose and sealed open fireplace beckoning restoration, the chimney still intact.
A central living area flows to the kitchen with laundry and bathroom facilities occupying the rear.
The courtyard leads to a rear ROW, providing potential for off street parking whilst ducted heating assures winter warmth.
The home is superbly positioned just walking distance to some of the area’s best amenities.
Public transport accessible by foot includes Newmarket Train Station and Racecourse Road trams assuring speedy transit in all directions.
Shopping, cafe and restaurant options are many and varied with Newmarket Plaza and Kensington Village within walking proximity whilst the area is also rich in recreational facilities, Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne Showgrounds, Royal Park and Melbourne Zoo all just moments away.
City fringe convenience also ensures easy access to the CBD plus Melbourne’s university and hospital precincts.
- Introduced by a city fringe, picturesque plantation streetscape
- Traditional floor plan centring around an elegant hallway with soaring rosette ceilings
- Two double bedrooms, one with sealed open fireplace beckoning restoration
- Courtyard with a rear ROW providing strong off street parking potential
- City fringe convenience with popular amenities including the CBD just moments away
- Walking distance to Newmarket Plaza and Station, Racecourse Road cafes and tram