Quality with city viewsIn sort after location on high side of Carnarvon Road and complemented with city views. Brand New completed four bedrooms, three bathroom residence is a spacious and sophisticated family home in a coveted locale. Overflowing with quality appliances and stone surfaces, an expansive living/dining/gourmet kitchen is linked by bi-folds to an entertainer’s alfresco with an outdoor kitchen highlighting a mains gas barbecue and wok burner, bar fridge, sink and stone countertop. Fan forced ovens, a 900mm gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher, all from Siemens, team with soft close drawers and a waterfall breakfast bar in the dream kitchen. A retreat awaits upstairs, and at the front of the first floor the generous main bedroom boasts a balcony, WIRs, spa ensuite and city views. Three more double bedrooms, with mirrored BIRs, ground floor include a guest bedroom with ensuite. A third chic bathroom hosts a relaxing bath, separate frameless shower and waterfall stone vanity. Further highlights include absolutely exceptional storage, a powder room, solar electricity, timber floorboards, central heating, cooling, sheer and blockout roller blinds, video intercom, ducted vacuum, landscaping, automatic garage and driveway. Zoned to Strathmore College, it’s a stroll to Strathmore Primary, parks, transport and Napier Street shops, close to North Essendon Village, DFO and freeway access.
- Exemplary contemporary home combining space with substance and situation
- Gourmet kitchen/dining/living, alfresco with outdoor kitchen and smart rear garden
- Expansive stone breakfast bar and quality kitchen appliances from Siemens
- Four bedrooms including main with walk-in robes, ensuite, balcony and city views
- Retreat, two further bathrooms, powder room, amazing storage, alarm and intercom
- Heating, cooling, solar power, driveway, auto garage and Strathmore College zoning