Move In And RelaxPerfectly positioned in the heart of the Essendon community, the double storey townhouse presents two generous bedrooms (with built-in robes) and main central bathroom on the upper level. The impressive modern design offers a spacious and light-filled open living/dining area accompanied by a sleek stone-bench kitchen with DeLonghi cooking appliances and dishwasher. Separate laundry facilities and powder room complete the lower level. The living zones open up to a private north-facing courtyard garden and also has secure car accommodation with a single garage (remote-controlled). Other features include spilt system heating and cooling, alarm system, engineered oak flooring, plush carpeting and porcelain tiles. Close to popular shops, restaurants and cafes along Buckley Street and easy access to Essendon train station with public transport on your doorstep. Within reach of much sought after primary and secondary schools.
- Modern, double storey townhouse within a stylish, well-maintained block of only four homes
- Generous bedrooms all with Built-In-Robes plus neat bathroom upstairs with shower
- Spacious open living area serviced by a well-appointed kitchen
- Landscaped entertaining private north facing rear courtyard
- Remote garage and split system heating and cooling
- Near Buckley Street shops and restaurants
- Close to primary and secondary schools including Ave Maria, Essendon High, Buckley Park and easy travel to PEGS & St.Bernard's College
*Rendina Real Estate Update*
All Rendina open for inspections and auctions are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. A density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm will at apply at all auctions at open for inspections. Masks and QR check in will also be mandatory upon entry. Please use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors. We also request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy and maintain a healthy distance between others. We appreciate your assistance.