Family GrandeurGrand street presence aptly introduces this sublime four bedroom, three bathroom, premier family abode displaying exceptional spaces, refined finishes and outstanding entertaining credentials. Showcasing lavish stone surfaces and 900mm Smeg appliances, including a canopy rangehood and cooker with fan forced oven and six burner gas cooktop, the gourmet kitchen is enhanced by a matching dishwasher, abundant storage and extensive butler’s pantry. Generous adjoining living and dining areas flow to an entertainer’s alfresco, with pizza oven and natural gas barbecue, equipped to make social gatherings a pleasure. An upstairs retreat extends relaxation options and leads out to a balcony, while beautifully proportioned bedrooms offer walk-in robes. Stunning bathrooms include an ensuite with double shower and two family bathrooms, one of which boasts a deep freestanding bath. Storage is outstanding throughout, including in the extensive laundry, and further top features incorporate an entrance area with exquisite light fitting, heating/refrigerated cooling, ducted vacuum, security cameras, electric gates, security alarm, intercom, manicured garden and vast automatic garage with interior access. Schools, transport options, parks and Melville Road are conveniently close, Sydney Road within easy reach and the city a short commute, yet the position is peaceful - executive families will be in their element.
- Grand family design incorporating four large bedrooms and three elegant bathrooms
- 900mm Smeg appliances, lavish stone surfaces and butler’s pantry to gourmet kitchen
- Flowing living/dining linked by slide apart doors to alfresco with pizza oven and BBQ
- Upstairs retreat and spacious restful bedrooms offering walk-in robes
- Ensuite and two further impressive bathrooms with quality fittings and fixtures from Gessi and Nicolazzi Tapware.
- Heating/refrigerated cooling, extensive security and vast automatic garage and gates
- Double glazed commercial windows throughout.
*Rendina Real Estate Update*
All Rendina open for inspections and auctions are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. A density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm will at apply at all auctions at open for inspections. Masks and QR check in will also be mandatory upon entry. Please use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors. We also request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy and maintain a healthy distance between others. We appreciate your assistance.