Charm Meets Modern ComfortEnjoying an exclusive Queens Park locale, with city conveniences, cafés and private schools all within a short walk, this spacious three bedroom residence guarantees sensational lifestyle choices. Enjoyable now, a reconfigured floor plan, comprising large open plan living, dining and kitchen zones, combines yesteryear charm and current day functionality where soaring ceilings, decorative cornices and modern flooring create a warm and inviting family environment. In addition, a rear sunroom is ideally positioned to capture northerly light and opens to a north facing backyard featuring an avocado tree, low maintenance, artificial lawn and red brick paving. Graced with abundant 2-pac cabinetry, pantries, stone benches, island, stainless steel Blanco gas cook top, white wall oven and dishwasher, the kitchen has everything you need. Placed off a central hallway are three well appointed bedrooms presenting built-in-robes, split-systems and blinds. They share a separate main bathroom, toilet and laundry. Ducted heating, split-system (living zone), walk-in-linen cupboard/storeroom and automated roller door access to coveted off street parking and large garage with workshop add appeal. Great for families, it’s moments from Queens Park swimming pool, St Monica’s primary, trams, buses and trains, while Puckle Street and Moonee Ponds Central shops and services are all within easy reach.
- Brilliantly located three bedroom home is just moments from Queens Park
- Modernised interiors feature high ceilings, large open plan living spaces
- Bright kitchen with stainless steel Blanco cook top and stone island/benches
- Generous bedrooms with built-in-robes, updated bathroom and sunroom
- North-facing garden, split-systems, ducted heating, secure parking, garage
- Near trams, Puckle Street cafés, shops, St Monica’s primary, elite schools