Tantalizing TerraceProudly taking its place within a distinguished row of double storey terraces, this pristinely presented two bedroom home will certainly generate excitement amongst astute investors looking to enhance their portfolio and those seeking city fringe convenience with lifestyle advantages. Beyond the handsome façade, the interior is fresh and inviting, introduced by a light filled lounge with traditional open fireplace. The kitchen incorporates a full complement of appliances while the dining domain opens to a low maintenance courtyard which doubles for secure off street parking via a ROW. Separated by a tidy sky lit bathroom featuring a bath and separate shower, two double bedrooms include mirrored built-in wardrobes. The master boasts a covered balcony accessed via double glazed glass doors. The second bedroom enjoys views capturing glimpses of the city and its distinguished church spires. Providing warmth during cold Melbourne winters is ducted heating. Fresh paint and new flooring throughout ensure the welcoming interior is simply radiant. Just a short walk to Errol Street’s trendy shops, cafes and restaurants, you’ll be spoiled for choice when eating out. It’s also situated just moments to Melbourne’s university and hospital precincts, the CBD, Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens and any number of public transport options.
- Smart double storey terrace sure to attract new and young buyers plus investors
- Free flowing lounge, kitchen, dining and courtyard living areas
- Serviced by a fully appointed kitchen and tidy central bathroom
- Two double bedrooms with mirrored BIRs, master with private balcony
- Easy care entertaining courtyard alternatively provides secure off street parking via a ROW
- Ideally placed for lifestyle enjoyment on the city fringe, walking distance to Errol Street cafes