Prime PositionSuperbly located within the prestigious Windy Hill precinct on one of Essendon’s most picturesque plantation streetscapes, this single bedroom, ground floor apartment will certainly impress new buyers, investors and downsizers. Complementing a generous indoor floor plan is substantial, private outdoor space, boasting a favourable northerly aspect. Securely accessed via intercom entry, a central living area separates the kitchen from the bedroom. Presenting ample two tone, soft-closing joinery and stainless steel appliances, the kitchen is modern and well scaled. The living area overlooks the courtyard via an oversized window which also enhances illumination for a welcoming ambience. The versatile L-shaped courtyard incorporates pretty low maintenance gardens, alfresco dining possibilities and secure off street parking which otherwise permits extended outdoor entertaining. Last but not least is a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, accessing a neat bathroom featuring a shower over the bath, vanity and toilet. There’s also a communal laundry close by. Lifestyle advantage and convenience is confirmed by walking proximity to Mt Alexander Road and Fletcher Street retail junction, Rose Street cafes and Essendon train station plus placement within the coveted Strathmore Secondary College zone.
- Superbly placed within the prestigious Windy Hill precinct in the Strathmore College zone
- Spacious indoors incorporates a welcoming living area and separate modern kitchen
- The double bedroom includes built-in wardrobes and accesses a tidy bathroom
- The large courtyard includes alfresco dining possibilities, easy gardens and secure parking
- Intercom and communal laundry
- Walking distance to Mt Alexander Road/Napier Street retail junction and Essendon station