Quality And QuantityA service road and plantation strip sets this meticulously renovated and extended four bedroom, two bathroom Edwardian back from the street to ensure its style and sophistication can be enjoyed amid a tranquil ambience. Beyond the classic façade, an elegant hallway introduces high decorative ceilings, corbelled arches and polished timber floorboards. A similar layout across both levels incorporates an expansive living domain, two double bedrooms (BIRs or WIR) and a two-way, semi-ensuite bathroom (one with corner spa). Servicing the ground floor open family domain and alfresco zone is a sleek, granite topped kitchen boasting stainless steel Asko dishwasher and 900mm Ilve cooking appliances, breakfast bar island and walk-in pantry. Meanwhile, versatility and scale allow the spacious retreat above to serve multi-purpose. A driveway and double garage permit ample off street parking and there’s also charming edible gardens producing stone and citrus fruit, berries, apples, grapes and herbs. Additional features include ducted heating, evaporative air conditioning, full laundry and powder room (third toilet). A superb family package is enhanced by close proximity to popular amenities. The home is moments to Footscray Shopping Plaza, Hansen Reserve, Corpus Christi School, Kingsville Primary School, Victoria University, West Footscray train station with bus at your doorstep.
Monica Luu 0421 034 166 - CONJUNCTIONAL AGENT
- Four double bedrooms, two with semi-ensuite, each with generous BIRs or WIRs
- Granite topped kitchen boasting Asko dishwasher and Ilve 900mm cooking appliances
- Two bathrooms, one with corner spa plus a powder room (third toilet)
- Vast open plan living domain with alfresco area and multi-purpose retreat above
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, edible gardens, driveway parking and double garage
- Close to Footscray Plaza, schools, Victoria University and West Footscray station