Enchanting Period CharmSituated opposite Ormond Park, on a desirable corner block amid blissful gardens, finds this enchanting four bedroom plus home office single level timber Californian Bungalow. Preceded by an elegantly detailed hallway, graced with ornamental high ceilings, decorative plasterwork, Baltic pine floorboards and leadlight, is a stunning open plan living domain framed by soaring ceilings, eye-catching coloured glass aspects and breathtaking garden vistas. Enhancing warm and inviting interiors French doors open onto sunny alfresco zones, lush lawns and brick paved outdoor spaces, including multi-purpose entertaining zone, ensuring appeal for families who love to entertain. Feature packed with first class appointments, the chef’s kitchen showcases stainless steel European cooking appliances, Siemens dishwasher, Zip Hydrotap and substantial countertops, including lengthy servery, atop stylish cabinetry. Offering flexibility are four character filled bedrooms, two present built-in-robes, whilst another, featuring a cast iron open fireplace with mirrored timber mantle, provides second living/formal dining option. Further highlighted by period inspired bathroom, complemented by claw foot bath and pedestal basin, and modern laundry with shower and second toilet. Includes gas heater, air-conditioner, alarm and gated side drive to triple car carport. Literally minutes from vibrant Puckle Street cafes, shops, transport, schools, university and hospital precincts, bike paths, CityLink and the CBD.
- Captivating Californian Bungalow features four bedrooms plus home office
- Desirable corner block boasts all-weather alfresco zone and blissful gardens
- Light filled living domain and entertainer’s kitchen with European appliances
- Charming bedrooms, BIRS, period inspired bathroom, modern laundry/shower,
- With decorative plasterwork, leadlight aspects, heating/cooling, alarm, carport
- Opposite Ormond Park near Puckle Street cafes, shops, transport and CityLink