Designed For LifestyleLight filled and lustrous, this near new, three bedroom, two bathroom, double storey apartment has to be seen to be truly appreciated. Characterised by white washed Tasmanian oak floors throughout, gleaming Caesarstone counters, high ceilings and abundant natural light throughout, the apartment resembles a townhouse with its roomy and inviting ambience and choice of indoor/outdoor spaces. Entry reveals three bedrooms, two with mirrored built-in wardrobes enjoying direct balcony access. Fully tiled deluxe ensuite and central bathrooms include large double shower and shower over the bath respectively. Upstairs is for living, oversized windows permitting panoramic, elevated surrounding views. Generous lounge and dining areas are complemented by a resplendent, north facing entertaining terrace with retractable overhead awning. Defining features of a gourmet kitchen include Blanco stainless steel 900mm cooking appliances and dishwasher, soft-closing drawers, glass splashbacks plus plentiful cupboards and counters. Split system air conditioning on both levels, video intercom, secure undercover parking, large storage locker, European laundry, privacy and insect screens throughout plus solar hot water comprise noteworthy inclusions. Presenting a sensational opportunity for new and young buyers plus astute investors, it’s also superbly positioned with cafes and shops metres away near Merlynston train station, bus services, schools, Coburg North Village and reserves.
- Near new and filled with abundant natural light and quality appointments
- Spacious open plan living extends to a north facing alfresco terrace with retractable awning
- Caesarstone kitchen with a full suite of appliances, soft close drawers and glass splashbacks
- Well scaled bedrooms, two with mirrored BIRs and shared balcony, deluxe bathrooms
- European laundry, Tasmanian oak floors throughout and split system air conditioning
- Security addressed with undercover parking, video intercom; convenient to popular amenities