One Becomes TwoCentred between the popular culinary and retail offerings of Puckle Street, Mt Alexander and Union Roads, this grand, three bedroom Edwardian is also just walking distance to Ascot Vale train station and comes with endorsed plans and permits for a second dwelling. Embellished with original leadlight windows and an arched porch, the classic façade of this double red brick beauty creates a strong and engaging street presence. Within, high decorative ceilings with draping chandeliers, elegant timber fretwork and polished floorboards frame a spacious interior. A large lounge and updated kitchen/meals complement three double bedrooms, two with BIRs and traditional fireplaces, the grand master also with leadlight box bay window. The bathroom flaunts modern appeal and there’s also a brick paved outdoor entertaining area, basking within a favourable north facing backyard. A security alarm, CCTV surveillance, elegant plantation shutters and remote double roller door enabling ROW access to secure off-street parking for two vehicles complete the picture. Approval for an additional 20 square (approximately), three bedroom, three bathroom, two storey dwelling with double garage has been obtained from council whilst a generous allotment also presents excellent new home site or alternate redevelopment potential sure to attract builders, families, investors and developers (STCA).
- Elegant, updated, red brick Edwardian with abundant leadlight and decorative high ceilings
- Endorsed plans and permits for the addition of a three bedroom, three bathroom dwelling
- Three spacious bedrooms, two with ample built-in wardrobes, sharing a smart bathroom
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry
- Remote double rollerdoor providing ROW access to off street parking
- Walking distance to Ascot Vale Station and Mt Alexander Road shops, restaurants and tram