Position PerfectionPromising an easy living lifestyle opportunity that’s hard to fault is this period inspired three bedroom single level residence located in one of Moonee Pond’s most popular residential pockets. Graced with timeless curb appeal, a generously proportioned floor plan and modern appointments, such as remote-controlled, sensor activated awning providing year round protection and comfort as you relax, dine and entertain family and friends on a large sun-soaked alfresco deck. Beyond a quintessential picket fence and manicured gardens the property benefits from clever design principles and offers spacious front lounge flowing through to a light filled open plan living, dining zone and stylish kitchen. Appointed with modern stainless steel Electrolux gas stove, white Miele dishwasher, large pantry and breakfast bar, the kitchen is well equipped for everyday culinary activities and entertaining. Modern built-in-robes feature throughout three full size bedrooms. The larger main links to a central, two way bathroom presenting built-in vanity, bath and corner shower. Features ducted heating, evaporative cooling, back-to-base alarm system, storage, automated garage with direct in home entry and driveway access providing off street parking. With Moonee Ponds West Primary, trams, buses, Moonee Ponds station, trendy cafes, Maribyrnong River precinct, Highpoint, Puckle Street and Union Road shops at your fingertips, it’s impressive.
- Generous period inspired three bedroom single-level residence
- Large alfresco deck boasts automated, sensor activated awning
- Inviting lounge flows to a light filled open plan living/dining area
- Hostess kitchen with modern appliances, large pantry and servery
- With BIRS, two-way bathroom, heating/cooling, automated garage
- Near quality schools, Maribyrnong River precinct, cafes, transport and Highpoint